The term “Therapy World Direct Limited”, “TherapyWorldDirect.com”, “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Therapy World Direct Limited. Therapy World Direct Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company registration number 07789906) whose registered office is 12 Highbridge Close, Radlett, Herts, WD7 7GW, U.K. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
In these terms and conditions ‘the seller’ means Therapy World Direct Ltd., ‘the buyer’ means the purchaser of goods from ‘the seller’ under these terms and conditions, ‘Cosmetronic’ means all products provided or fulfilled by Cosmetronic Global Ltd., including the items 2212, 2233, 2203, 2252B.
- All orders are subject to these terms and conditions and the placing of an order by the buyer shall be considered as acceptance of these conditions and the conditions of the seller’s nominated courier, details of the nominated couriers terms and conditions can be provided upon request. Please print a copy of these terms and conditions for you records.
- These conditions may not be modified or varied unless the seller agrees in writing prior to purchase of goods or services and the seller shall not be deemed to accept such other conditions nor waive any of these conditions by failing to object provisions contained in any purchase order or other communications from the buyer
- The seller reserves the right to terminate dealings with any buyer should these terms and conditions be breached.
- The seller is a trade only wholesaler, and does not sell directly to the general public or deal with consumer sales. By ordering products from us you are confirming that you a qualified business professional, and as such are competent in using the products sold by the seller.
- The seller will not be held responsible for any injury or damages incurred by unqualified users of the seller’s products.
- We reserve the right to ask for proof of professional status and to refuse to fulfil an order, should the seller believe that the buyer is not a trade customer.
Use of information
- The seller nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on the seller’s website or printed materials for any particular purpose.
- The buyer acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The buyer’s use of any information or materials on the seller’s website or printed materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the seller meet your specific requirements.
Our right to vary these terms
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the seller without prior notice.
- All prices, special offers and delivery charges displayed on the seller’s website or printed materials are correct at the time, but are subject to alteration without prior notice.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All invoices must be paid in full before delivery to the buyer.
- The seller accepts payment via debit card, credit card, cheque, BACS, CHAPS and PayPal.
- The seller reserves the right to request additional forms of identification to process order payments securely, such as proof of address, a recent utility bill and valid identification (Driving License/Passport).
- All delivery dates are given in good faith by the seller to indicate estimated delivery times but shall not amount to any contractual obligation to deliver at the time stated.
- No liability for direct or consequential loss or damage arising from delay in delivery will be accepted by the seller.
- The buyer accepts the use of the seller’s nominated couriers terms & conditions. Details of the nominated couriers terms and conditions can be provided upon request.
- Deliveries of Therapy World Direct products (Affinity Brand) are inclusive of delivery to UK mainland destinations. Certain areas of the UK will incur addition delivery charges including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands etc. Details of these charges can be provided upon request.
- Deliveries of Cosmetronic products shown on the TWD website are all subject to delivery charges. Details of these charges are available on request
- Cosmetronic products specifically delivered to a room within the buyer’s place of business by the seller or the seller’s nominated courier, must have reasonable or safe means of access. The seller reverses the right to refuse delivery if the requested location is deemed unsafe or in accessible
- All Therapy World Direct products (Affinity Brand) are designated for kerb side delivery only and do not include delivery into homes or place of work. It is the responsibility of the buyer on acceptance of the goods, to move the tables/equipment into the location concerned and not the delivery driver.
- All goods must be checked while the delivery driver is present and signed for accordingly. In the event that shortages or damage of goods occur in transport the buyer must sign for these goods accordingly. Damaged or missing goods that have signed for as undamaged or unchecked may result in the buyer incurring delivery charges or charges for replacement goods.
- The buyer must notify the seller of any product related faults within 48hrs of delivery. Notification of product faults outside the 48hr window will be processed in accordance with section 8.
- If the buyer is not present at the requested delivery location or there is no one with authority to sign for the goods, or delivery of goods is refused, the buyer will be responsible for any relevant charges.
- All Therapy World Direct products under the Affinity brand carry a two year repair or replace guarantee. This covers the replacement of parts and labour and any charges therein to repair any faulty piece of equipment through genuine fault.
- Cosmetronic 2 Year Warranty. The seller will provide product warranty lasting 2 years from the invoice date on selected products. During the 1styear of the warranty the seller will provide labour, additional parts or a suitable replacement if the goods are deemed to have a manufacturer fault. During the 2ndyear the seller will provide additional parts only. Customers from outside the UK with receive replacement parts only.
- Cosmetronic 1 Year Warranty. The seller will provide product warranty lasting 1 year from the invoice date on selected products. The seller will provide labour, additional parts or a suitable replacement if the goods are deemed to have a manufacturer fault. Customers from outside the UK with receive replacement parts only.
- The seller will not consider any claims made by a third party, any dispute will be between the original buyer and seller of the goods.
- Any products deemed to be damaged due to misuse, wear and tear, neglect, fire, theft or any attempt to repair or modify by persons other than the seller will make the buyer responsible for all repair, replacement and delivery costs thereafter.
- The sellers warranty excludes the cost of all carriage fees, unless agreed by the seller.
- Products must be returned to the seller for inspection before any repairs, parts or warranty replacements can be issued, unless otherwise agreed by the seller.
- Costs of repairs, additional parts and inspection fees outside of the warranty period, or stated warranty conditions in 8.1 will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Product warranty does not include the cost of on-site repairs. Should the buyer request on-site repairs to be carried out by the seller, a callout security deposit and/or payment for travel expenses, if outside the sellers callout zones must be paid in full prior to booking. In the event that on-site inspections determine that a product does not have a manufacturer fault during the warranty period, the buyer will be made responsible for the cost of replacement parts or products and seller will retain the security deposit.
- Any modifications or repairs made to the products by the buyer within the specific guarantee period will automatically cancel any guarantees offered on both TWD and Cosmetronic products.
The Seller does not operate on a sale or return basis.
If the buyer is unhappy with a purchase for any reason we may agree to its return subject to the following conditions:
- You will inform us in writing of your intention to return the goods by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, via post or telephone.
- Returns will only be accepted by the seller on written agreement by both parties and confirmation of arrangements to return the goods in question in writing.
- The product(s) must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition.
- The product is returned at the buyers cost to the address provided.
- The responsibility of the goods in transit will be the responsibility of the buyer. In some cases collection can be arranged by the seller, however any costs will be deducted from the refund.
- All products returned will incur a minimum restocking fee of 25% that will be deducted from any refund.
- All special order or custom items are non-returnable.
- If the product is not produced by the seller, it will be returned in accordance with the individual manufacturer returns process.
- The seller shall be entitled to cancel or delay delivery of orders if it is delayed, hindered or prevented from delivery through circumstances beyond its control. Such circumstances shall include (but are not limited to) industrial action, accident, fire, Act of God or failure to deliver by manufacturers or carriers.
- Cancellation of an order can only be accepted, during normal working hours, if the seller is notified before dispatch of the goods from the seller.
Retention of Title Clause
- The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in goods remains vested in the seller and shall only pass from the seller to the buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to the seller.
- Refunds authorised by the seller will be credited as a quickly as possible, refunds will be returned via the original payment method, except if payment is via Amazon. Amazon payments can only be refunded via business cheque.
- All restocking and delivery fees owed will be deducted prior to the refund being processed in accordance with sections 8 and 9.
For all communication:
Therapy World Direct Limited
12 Highbridge Close